Restores hormonal balance in case of complaints related to the decrease of hormonal production of estrogen and progesterone during menopause.
Dioscorea cream contains an extract, diosgenin (wild yam), an active ingredient remarkably identical to several human hormones, including progesterone.
It is particularly recommended during menopause for:
– menstrual disorders
– hot flashes, insomnia
– vaginal dryness
– decreased libido, etc.
Format : tube of cream of 100 g
Discorea villosa (Wild yam, root) 1X
Silicea (Silicon dioxide) 1X
– Glyceryl stearate,
– Isopropyl palmitate,
– Isopropyl myristate,
– PEG-20 Gluyceryl Stearate,
– Cetyl alcohol,
– PEG-100 stearate
– DMDM hydrantoin,
– lodopropynyl butylcarbamate,
– Sodium hydroxide.
Adults: Apply a thin layer on stomach and rub in gently in the morning and in the evening at bedtime, as needed, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Keep in a cool dry place.