Dioscorea gel restores hormonal balance in case of complaints related to the decrease of hormonal production of estrogen and progesterone during menopause.
It contains an extract, diosgenin (wild yam), an active ingredient remarkably identical to several human hormones, including progesterone.
It is particularly recommended during menopause for:
– menstrual disorders
– hot flashes, insomnia
– vaginal dryness
– decreased libido, etc.
Format : tube of gel of 100 g
Dioscorea villosa (wild yam, root) 1X
Silicea (silicon dioxide) 1X
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified warter,
– Propylene glycol,
– Triethanolamine, Carbomer 940,
– Potassium sorbate,
– Sodium benzoate,
– Diazolidinyl urea.
Adults: Apply a thin layer on stomach and rub in gently in the morning and in the evening at bedtime as needed, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Limited period: 36 months after opening.