Traumacare Sport Gel, to relieve physical symptoms such as muscle and joint pain.
Traumacare Sport Gel is a homeopathic medicine formulated to relieve physical symptoms such as:
- muscle and joint pain
- bruising associated with injuries such as minor sprains, and contusions
Traumacare Sport Gel has a refreshing sensation, is fast-penetrating, non-greasy, and non-staining.
Format: 50 g tube.
– Aconitum napellus 3X
– Arnica montana 3X
– Belladonna 3X
– Bellis perennis 2X
– Calendula officinalis 2X
– Chamomilla 2X
– Echinacea 2X
– Echinacea purpurea 2X
– Hamamelis virginiana 2X
– Hepar sulfuris 8X
– Hypericum perforatum 6X
– Mercurius solubilis 8X
– Millefolium 2X
– Symphytum officinale 4X
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Aqua (Purified Water)
– Alcohol, Carbomer 940
– Sodium hydroxide
– Denatonium benzoate
Adults and children over 2 years of age: General: apply to the affected area 3 times a day, rub in gently or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Acute: as needed if necessary.
– For external use only.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Seek the advice of a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Do not apply over large areas.
– For children under 2 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 6 days or worsen.
– Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not exceed recommended dosage.
– Keep at room temperature.
DIN – HM 80055401