✔ Isotonic cleansing for dry and irritated eyes
✔ Reduces allergies, burning, itching
✔ Preservative free
Application: Dosage depends on the indication: Conjunctivitis: Drip 1 drop several times daily into the affected eye, and also treat the other eye, if it is necessary. Dry Eye Syndrome: Drip 1 drop twice daily into both eyes, preferably in the morning and in the evening. For other dosage information, please see your physician or dispensing pharmacist, who will be able to assist you.
• Topical application 1-2 drops in each eye, once to twice daily.
• Preservative free, can be used with contact lenses.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to the eye or any other surface. Replace cap or cover after use.
• Apply eye drops to the outer palpebral tissue (outer corner) of the eye, as this allows the drops to move from the outer corner to inner corner, passing over the whole eye for optimal effect.
• Please note: avoid applying eye drops to the inner corner of the eye, as it contains the tear ducts where the drops will drain away without enough time to take effect.
Side effects: Because of specific organic components of Mucokehl®, theoretically, hypersensitivity may occur. In this case, discontinue medication and treat symptomatically.
Contraindications: In cases of known hypersensitivity to Mucor racemosus, as a precaution, this preparation should not be administered
• sodium chloride